JULY 13, 2017 Wildfires and health risks. Wildfires and charitable giving.
Air Date: Jul 12, 2017 9:00 PM PT
Dr. Tim Takaro, UBC Prof. Michael Brauer and Northern Health's Steve Raper on health risks and wildfires. Michael Simpson from the B.C. Council for International Cooperation and Jamie Maclean at a donation centre in Kamloops on donation efforts.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Bell, Telus, Rogers price wars drop cellphone data plans to $60 for 10GB
- Protesters say new border law is 'draconian'
- 'I have no country': After more than 60 years in Canada, B.C. woman discovers she doesn't have citizenship
- Life gets tougher for bike thieves in Delta B.C.
- Housing crisis in B.C. pushes seniors to brink of homelessness: advocates
- Don't rule out Kamloops' Ajax mine just yet, expert says
- Swarms of leeches on spawning salmon worry Quadra Island residents
- Vancouver teachers demand to know why more aren't hired despite shortages
- Shop of donations: Pop-up store in Downtown Eastside sells only free items