JULY 13, 2017 Wildfires and health risks. Wildfires and charitable giving.
Air Date: Jul 12, 2017 9:00 PM PT
Dr. Tim Takaro, UBC Prof. Michael Brauer and Northern Health's Steve Raper on health risks and wildfires. Michael Simpson from the B.C. Council for International Cooperation and Jamie Maclean at a donation centre in Kamloops on donation efforts.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Gord Downie remembered by fans, Canadians far and wide
- 'I should see your face, and you should see mine,' Quebec premier says of new religious neutrality law
- Officials confirm that ammonia leak killed 3 at arena in Fernie, B.C.
- Looking for a place to happen: Canadian stories behind Tragically Hip's lyrics
- 'Tight-knit community' of Fernie, B.C., mourns 3 dead in arena ammonia leak
- Ammonia leak believed responsible for 3 deaths at Fernie, B.C., arena
- 14-year-old girl dies from 'apparent' overdose in Surrey
- Woman alleged to have unlawfully injected botox for years under investigation
- Enbridge backs away from move to seize assets from environmental organization
- Mushroom picker missing near Smithers B.C.
- Prince Rupert, B.C. stabbing deemed a homicide
- Rainfall and wind warnings in effect across B.C. as second storm hits
- UBC researchers pull paper linking vaccine component to autism after data alleged to be manipulated