FEB. 15. 2016 New mortgage rules, need for affordable rental housing
Air Date: Feb 14, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Ajay Soni of Mortgage Brokers Association of B.C. and Tony Roy of B.C. Non-Profit Housing Association
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Trump and Trudeau look 'forward to meeting soon' after Saturday phone chat
- Trump overstates inauguration crowd as Women's March appears to draw bigger turnout
- 'Fight like a girl': The best signs and slogans from Women's Marches worldwide
- Like Trump, Kevin O'Leary only needs voters to take him seriously: Aaron Wherry
- Giant pot bonfire smokes out Castlegar, B.C.
- Thousands gather in Vancouver to support U.S. Women's March
- Backcountry skier dead following avalanche near Nelson, B.C.
- Thousands turn out for Women's marches across B.C.
- Why are Canadians over 35 barred from signing up to donate bone marrow?
- Committee formed to investigate refugee and immigrant resettlement society in Prince George, B.C.
- From 'zombie' urchins to seafood gold? Studies test sea urchin farming in Canada
- Vancouver Island reports B.C.'s highest assisted death rate
- RCMP investigating multiple shootings overnight in Surrey, Burnaby