BCA Podcast March 13
Air Date: Mar 12, 2017 9:00 PM PT
Tennant advocate Russ Godfrey, and Landlord B.C. CEO David Hutniak discuss loopholes in the residential tenancy act. Also UBC research Verena Seufert on organic foods.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 3 dead, including 2 children, after 'major' multi-vehicle crash in Coquitlam, B.C.
- Highway 1 reopens after multi-vehicle crash causes massive traffic jam in Surrey, B.C.
- Flyer campaign targets NDP candidate's transgender identity
- 22 people ordered to evacuate as Kamloops declares state of emergency due to unstable slope
- South Korea closes B.C. school: 14 teachers caught in 'bureaucratic nightmare'
- 5 from B.C. on China's 'most wanted' list of 22 alleged criminals
- Could Elon Musk's L.A. tunnel plan work in Vancouver?
- Steelworkers boss fires back at Christy Clark's 'most corporate government in North America'
- B.C. schools warn of graphic content in Netflix series '13 Reasons Why'