AUG. 4, 2017 New drug overdose numbers. B.C. Day destinations.
Air Date: Aug 03, 2017 9:00 PM PT
B.C. Mental Health Minister Judy Darcy, B.C. Centre on Substance Use's Dr. Evan Wood, Island Health's Dr. Richard Stanwick and First Nations Health Authority's Dr. Shannon McDonald on the overdose crisis. Matt Armstrong and Alison Harle on vacation spots.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Trump sticks to greatest hits at Arizona campaign rally, targets media and 'D.C. swamp'
- Quebec village refuses to remove swastika-emblazoned anchor from park
- Credit card company says no refund to couple because thief knew the code
- Commander of U.S. Navy's 7th fleet to be removed after warship collisions
- Thousands of Atlantic salmon escape fish farm near Victoria after nets damaged
- Hundreds of firefighters battling largest wildfire ever recorded in B.C.
- Teammates hold vigil for critically injured Vancouver Island softball player
- BC Ferries to ban smoking, staying in cars on closed decks
- Frustrated solar panel installer says it's time to cut the red tape
- B.C. dealer's life insurance claim denied over crime affiliation, but mystery surrounds death
- Your stunning close-ups of the eclipse in Vancouver
- Did you peek? Optometrist sees spike in calls following solar eclipse
- Therapy dogs to comfort travellers at Vancouver International Airport