AUG. 4, 2017 New drug overdose numbers. B.C. Day destinations.
Air Date: Aug 03, 2017 9:00 PM PT
B.C. Mental Health Minister Judy Darcy, B.C. Centre on Substance Use's Dr. Evan Wood, Island Health's Dr. Richard Stanwick and First Nations Health Authority's Dr. Shannon McDonald on the overdose crisis. Matt Armstrong and Alison Harle on vacation spots.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Extreme wave warning issued for Pacific Rim park
- 'Come work for me somebody,' Chilliwack businesses struggle to find labour
- B.C. man mistakenly declared dead in bureaucratic mix up
- After rainy, stormy Wednesday, B.C. told to expect more wet weather soon
- Are you ready to shake? CBC meteorologist answers earthquake questions after drill
- 'Tight-knit community' of Fernie, B.C., mourns 3 dead in arena ammonia leak
- Two SeaBus sailings cancelled after vessel fills with smoke
- Woman alleged to have unlawfully injected botox for years under investigation
- 'A lot of us are having sleepless nights': friends want answers to Marpole double homicide