AUG. 10, 2016 Youth drug treatment. Grandparents raising grandchildren.
Air Date: Aug 09, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Dr. Keith Ahamad and Gordon Hay on drug treatment for youth and young adults in B.C. Dennis Nkojo and John Murray on whether grandparents raising grandchildren should get the same assistance as foster parents.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Phoenix payroll mess will take several years and more than $540M to fix, spending watchdog says
- MPs to consider creating commission to preside over federal election leadership debates
- Fatbergs: London wages underground battle to bust blockages
- Accused killer's ex faces cross-examination at Laura Babcock murder trial
- 'Long episode' of rain, rain, rain forecast for B.C.
- Smithers, B.C., looks at bylaw to avoid future 'sidewalks to nowhere'
- Party bus inferno deemed accidental by Vancouver fire investigators
- Family of Vancouver woman killed in Caprice Nightclub attack seeks closure in sentencing
- Hammy, the deer with a purple hammock on his head, is evading conservation officers
- 'The elephant in the room': Crystal meth use in Vancouver rises 600% over last decade
- Vancouver criminals target elderly woman in bank scam
- Endangered orcas competing for salmon with other marine animals, study says
- B.C. fraudster's statutory release revoked after would-be 'big shot' slips up, again