AUG. 10, 2016 Youth drug treatment. Grandparents raising grandchildren.
Air Date: Aug 09, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Dr. Keith Ahamad and Gordon Hay on drug treatment for youth and young adults in B.C. Dennis Nkojo and John Murray on whether grandparents raising grandchildren should get the same assistance as foster parents.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Air Canada plane from Halifax slides off runway in rainy Toronto
- Asylum seekers learning to cope without hands after frostbitten walk into Canada
- 50% chicken DNA: Why your favourite fast food chicken sandwich might not be what you ordered
- Want millennial voters? Conservatives hear research on why their message isn't resonating
- Whistler Blackcomb enters 60-year deal with B.C. government, First Nations
- Businessman from China investing in Vancouver real estate ordered to repay millions
- 'Are you serious?': Hilton employee outraged after family emergency cost him his job
- 'Slow slip' earthquake season raises risk of 'The Big One'
- Survivors from 2011 YVR plane crash granted access to cockpit voice recorder
- 5 Vancouver Canucks sidelined due to mumps
- 'Infuriating': Designer shocked at similarity between his Chilliwack logo and new Vancouver mark
- 2nd patient dies after being sent home from Abbotsford Regional Hospital
- East Vancouver Island could get 15cm of snow this weekend