AUG. 10, 2016 Youth drug treatment. Grandparents raising grandchildren.
Air Date: Aug 09, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Dr. Keith Ahamad and Gordon Hay on drug treatment for youth and young adults in B.C. Dennis Nkojo and John Murray on whether grandparents raising grandchildren should get the same assistance as foster parents.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 'Most dangerous situation I've ever seen': B.C. hot springs closed over food-habituated bears
- Descendants of historical Métis leaders graduate UBC side by side after unexpected meeting
- Police watchdog called after woman found deceased in Oak Bay, B.C.
- 'We love you Makayla': Friends and family celebrate life of homicide victim
- SkyTrain car evacuated after filling with unknown smoke
- New Westminster police warn of deadly unknown drug in the city
- Supreme Court jury finds man guilty of smuggling Tamil migrants to Canada
- EI parental benefits denied aunt caring for orphaned nephew
- Fire at Delta Manor Education Centre damages gymnasium