APRIL 12, 2017 Overdose emergency anniversary. Parkinson's awareness.
Air Date: Apr 11, 2017 9:00 PM PT
Dr. Keith Ahamad, an addiction medicine clinician at the B.C. Centre on Substance Use, on the anniversary of the public health emergency on drug overdoses. Dr. Martin McKeown, director of the Pacific Parkinson's Research Centre on Parkinson's disease.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Ransomware is infecting computers all across Europe in another major attack
- 'He would drive out in the middle of the night. Whatever it took for me to sign these papers'
- Rare 'bright nights' mystery solved by Canadian scientists
- Canadian sniper's shot 'entirely consistent' with non-combat role, Trudeau says
- B.C. Liberals ask for guidance on role of Speaker in ties
- Canada Post suspends mail delivery after crow attacks
- Activists disrupt Vancouver city council meeting to protest homelessness
- B.C. leading rise in private school enrolment across Canada
- Ryan Reynolds is back in Vancouver for Deadpool 2
- Vancouver casino construction fire sends hundreds of workers into the streets
- Kelowna woman charged with threatening B.C. Premier Christy Clark and MLA
- Air Canada cleaner fired for stealing nuts wins chance to regain job
- 1 dead following assault on Vancouver's Downtown Eastside