APRIL 12, 2017 Overdose emergency anniversary. Parkinson's awareness.
Air Date: Apr 11, 2017 9:00 PM PT
Dr. Keith Ahamad, an addiction medicine clinician at the B.C. Centre on Substance Use, on the anniversary of the public health emergency on drug overdoses. Dr. Martin McKeown, director of the Pacific Parkinson's Research Centre on Parkinson's disease.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- RCMP says it has intercepted 3,800 asylum seekers crossing illegally into Quebec since Aug. 1
- Trump defends 'history and culture' of Confederate monuments
- Andrew Scheer won't grant interviews to The Rebel under current 'editorial direction'
- 'This can be done:' Making the case for long-form virtual reality
- Castlegar or 'cancelgar'? West Kootenay airport hopes to shed reputation with new study
- 'You're at their mercy': customer says RBC charged him twice for Visa cheque transactions
- B.C. surpasses worst wildfire season on record — and threat is far from over
- 'Hatred and racism have no place in this city': Gregor Robertson condemns far-right rally
- Wild huckleberry pickers stripping B.C. of bounty bears need, warn environmentalists
- Pete Fry to run for Green Party of Vancouver in city by-election
- 4 men charged after Vancouver police seize guns, drugs in 'significant' bust
- Renovating or demolishing? Beware of asbestos, WorkSafeBC warns
- 'Day and night': Partial eclipse won't bring awe of totality to B.C., but still promises to impress