APRIL 12, 2017 Overdose emergency anniversary. Parkinson's awareness.
Air Date: Apr 11, 2017 9:00 PM PT
Dr. Keith Ahamad, an addiction medicine clinician at the B.C. Centre on Substance Use, on the anniversary of the public health emergency on drug overdoses. Dr. Martin McKeown, director of the Pacific Parkinson's Research Centre on Parkinson's disease.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Day 2 of B.C. election final count ends with NDP leading by 101 votes in Courtenay-Comox
- Family of girl grabbed by sea lion denies trying to feed it
- Thousands still without power after windstorm hits B.C.
- Court orders condo owners to sell following strata complaints
- Woman killed in targeted shooting in East Vancouver
- Evacuation alert issued for wildfire near Lumby
- 'Unbelievable': Dozens swarm dock where sea lion grabbed girl, despite warnings
- Sea lion drags girl into water off Steveston dock in Richmond, B.C.
- Thousands across B.C. lose power overnight after high winds