APRIL 12, 2017 Overdose emergency anniversary. Parkinson's awareness.
Air Date: Apr 11, 2017 9:00 PM PT
Dr. Keith Ahamad, an addiction medicine clinician at the B.C. Centre on Substance Use, on the anniversary of the public health emergency on drug overdoses. Dr. Martin McKeown, director of the Pacific Parkinson's Research Centre on Parkinson's disease.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Trudeau calls Trump to sell Bombardier-Airbus deal as a win for Alabama workers
- Conservatives name former Rebel Media director as 2019 campaign chair
- Communities near Sask.-Alberta border evacuated, highway closed due to wildfire
- Google sister company makes 'bold bet' with new tech-focused neighbourhood 'Sidewalk Toronto'
- Fatalities confirmed in Fernie, B.C., due to ammonia leak at arena
- UBC researchers pull paper linking vaccine component to autism after data alleged to be manipulated
- 3-day music festival planned for Vancouver's Stanley Park
- Convicted human trafficker sues Canada over non-kosher prison meals
- B.C. First Nation declares local ban on moose hunt
- Mayor's motion on condo presales passes but may not impact Vancouver's affordability
- 'Nothing like this ever happens': small town hockey team promised $7.5M donation
- Grab your umbrella: 2nd B.C. storm expected to sweep in Wednesday
- Hit-and-run victim awarded record $100k in punitive damages in 'exceptional' case