Thursday May 25, 2017
Rafe Mair, who served in cabinet with Grace McCarthy, and Dr. Pat McGeer, former B.C. Liberal MLA, on former Social Credit MLA Grace McCarthy. Adam Olsen, elected B.C. Green MLA for Saanich North and the Islands, on his party's role in the next government
Wednesday May 24, 2017
Richard Johnston, a political science professor at the University of B.C., on the possible configurations of B.C.'s next government. Dr. Marcie Ulmer, a clinical instructor at the Department of Dermatology and Skin Science at UBC, on skin cancer.
Tuesday May 23, 2017
Dr. Shimi Kang, author of The Dolphin Parent, and Dave MacKenzie, president of the B.C. School Counsellors Association, on talking to children about terrorism. Frank Ritcey, provincial coordinator of WildSafe B.C., on scary wildlife encounters.
Friday May 19, 2017
Robert Calder, who runs Do 604, and Kenny Hess, the president of the Rockin' River Music Fest in Merritt, on the finances of music festivals in B.C. Alyson Schafer, an acclaimed parenting expert and author of Honey, I Wrecked the Kids, on modern parenting
Wednesday May 17, 2017
Thierry Karsenti, a professor at the University of Montreal and the Canada Research Chair on information and communication technologies in education, on cellphones in class. Nina Durante, founder of Social Graces, on modern etiquette.
Tuesday May 16, 2017
Vancouver Park Board's Michael Wiebe and University of Victoria's Jason Colby on the decision to ban new cetaceans at the Vancouver Aquarium. Bruce Cran, president of the Consumers' Association of Canada, on the new federal air passenger bill of rights.
Monday May 15, 2017
Kevin McQuiggin, an adjunct professor at Simon Fraser University's International CyberCrime Research Centre, on WannaCry and other cyberattacks. Dr. Melanie Badali, a registered psychologist at the North Shore Stress and Anxiety Clinic on managing stress.
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- Dissecting the paths to victory for the 13 Conservative leadership candidates
- Flynn pleads the 5th: Why contempt of Congress may be an empty threat
- The struggle to put Venezuela back on the path to economic health: Don Pittis
- Ukraine seeks to avoid being a bargaining chip between Washington and Moscow
- 'It is a crisis': A father's mission to save drug-addicted teens from dying
- Zika virus hit earlier than thought in Brazil, Florida, genome tests reveal
- 'We can't do it alone': Indigenous maternal health program aims to address inequality of health care
- 'Reassure them': Parents urged to tell kids they're safe after news of Manchester attack
- Remix Canada's latest census results to see how you fit in
- How one woman's death illustrates the brutality of Philippines drug war
- To the bitter end: The broken nation of Zimbabwe awaits the death of a dictator
- 'Everything was hurting so bad': How one Muslim man snuck across the U.S. border into Canada