All Points West
Friday May 26, 2017
Robyn Burns, CBC host of All Points West, went down to the new playground where Victoria's former tent city was to talk to parents and children using it for the first time.
Thursday May 18, 2017
A resident of the Aspen Road community in the Cowichan Valley says eliminating a left-hand turn connecting his community with the highway to Victoria will increase danger, not reduce it.
Tuesday May 16, 2017
Island Health's Rapid Access Addiction Clinic on Pembroke and Cook opened in February for two days a week, but increasing demand has it now open for four.
Monday May 15, 2017
Central Middle School principal Topher Macintosh says the school has tried to come up with a cellphone policy over the last few years that would allow students to use them during class to facilitate learning, but it simply wasn’t working out.
Friday May 12, 2017
Among all the construction and movement of Victoria’s building boom, public projects are being delayed because the city cannot afford to compete with the rising costs.
Tuesday May 02, 2017
former victoria Eagles pitcher Nick Pavetti made his major-league debut on Sunday with the Philadelphia Phillies.
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- Remix Canada's latest census results to see how you fit in
- How one woman's death illustrates the brutality of Philippines drug war
- To the bitter end: The broken nation of Zimbabwe awaits the death of a dictator
- 'Everything was hurting so bad': How one Muslim man snuck across the U.S. border into Canada
- Petitions call for better security around Thunder Bay waterways after teens' deaths
- 'We just went for it': Yukon's Dakhká Khwáan Dancers celebrate 10 years
- Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask about the NEB hearings
- Ontario Regional Chief says Thunder Bay can't keep Indigenous youth safe