Victoria lost about 1,000 hotel rooms over last 4 years, realtor says
Air Date: Jan 08, 2017 9:00 PM PT
“There’s no question [tourists] are going to pay more than they ever have here. We’ve seen room rates increase over the last four years by more than a third.”
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Power to the renter: Vancouver Tenants Union hopes to put rep in every building
- Tragic collision renews calls for safety improvements to Lougheed Highway
- 3 dead, including 2 children, after 'major' multi-vehicle crash in Coquitlam, B.C.
- High-risk offender arrested for 'indecent act' in New Westminster, B.C.
- B.C. Liberals promise to repeal Vancouver 'natural gas ban'
- 'It has been incredibly difficult for me': Vancouver camping store packs it in
- B.C. Muslim women's shelter becomes asylum haven for U.S. border crossers
- Cocaine laced with fentanyl a growing concern: 9 overdoses in 20 minutes in Delta
- How the B.C. election of '96 changed provincial politics