UVic panel debates tax for sugary drinks
Air Date: Jun 06, 2017 9:00 PM PT
UVic professor, Patti-Jean Naylor, on the health benefits of implementing a tax on sugary drinks.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Tsunami warning ends for B.C. after large earthquake strikes off Alaska
- Snowboarder dies on Vancouver Island's Mount Washington
- Sex store robbed, employees tied up in Kelowna, B.C.
- 'Stop feeding the birds': B.C. town overrun by dozens of wild turkeys
- B.C. minister promises review of alert system after patchwork of tsunami warnings
- UBC student stabber sent back to Saudi Arabia after discharge
- Highway reopened after fire at Port Coquitlam, B.C., train yard
- Father and teenaged daughter dead after tragic ATV accident
- Why the risk of the 'Big One' in B.C. is heightened every 14 months