Spiders coming into your home are 'looking for love, basically'
Air Date: Sep 20, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Many homes across B.C. are seeing what could be an anxiety-inducing sight: masses of spiders coming inside. An entomologist with the Royal B.C. Museum explains why.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 'A lot of us are having sleepless nights': friends want answers to Marpole double homicide
- Court proceedings drag on 10 years after B.C.'s worst gang killing
- 'Tight-knit community' of Fernie, B.C., mourns 3 dead in arena ammonia leak
- After rainy, stormy Wednesday, B.C. told to expect more wet weather soon
- Battle brewing over potential sale of public beach
- Federal workers rally across B.C. over Phoenix pay system
- 'It is blinding toxic': Expert sounds alarm on ammonia at public rinks
- Oh deer! B.C. buck caught in backyard hammock
- Woman alleged to have unlawfully injected botox for years under investigation