Spiders coming into your home are 'looking for love, basically'
Air Date: Sep 20, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Many homes across B.C. are seeing what could be an anxiety-inducing sight: masses of spiders coming inside. An entomologist with the Royal B.C. Museum explains why.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Ex-husband forged documents to hide millions in B.C. divorce case
- Environmental assessment sinks proposed Ajax mine near Kamloops
- B.C. elementary school teacher suspended after displaying porn in class
- B.C. massage provider facing multiple sex assault charges
- Christmas gifts spend weeks in limbo awaiting customs clearance in Richmond, B.C.
- Ridge Meadows RCMP issue warning after 2 teens sexually assaulted on the way to school
- Drug treatment centre won't go forward because worried neighbours bought the property
- 'Something awful up there': Cranbrook pet owners fearful after 4 dogs die mysteriously
- Organization says they're short on hampers for seniors living alone at Christmas