Spiders coming into your home are 'looking for love, basically'
Air Date: Sep 20, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Many homes across B.C. are seeing what could be an anxiety-inducing sight: masses of spiders coming inside. An entomologist with the Royal B.C. Museum explains why.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Body of missing Australian woman found in Whistler, B.C. park
- 'People are shaking their heads': Record highs on the way for B.C. gas prices, analyst warns
- Massive solar farm planned near Merritt, B.C.
- Surrey RCMP seek to identify person of interest in alleged hit and run
- RCMP in Whistler, B.C., searching for woman missing since Wednesday
- 15 arrested at Trans Mountain pipeline protest site in Burnaby, B.C.
- Attention apartment dwellers: here are the secrets of small-space gardening
- Hoteliers bet on a bright future for Prince George, B.C.
- Stolen truck creates hit-and-run carnage in Okanagan