Petition calls for end to 'no pets' policies in rental housing
Air Date: Feb 13, 2017 9:00 PM PT
“The current legislation … discriminates against tenants that have pets in their home and are trying to find affordable housing in this market which is honestly quite dismal when it comes to availability,” activist says.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 'Your name is no longer valid': B.C. residents with hyphenated names blocked from renewing ID
- United Airlines flight from Vancouver climbed to miss glider
- Teen dies after accidental shooting on Salt Spring Island
- Human remains found in area where Australian hiker disappeared
- Happy news for newlyweds who lost everything in U-Haul heist
- 10 resolutions at this week's big B.C. municipal conference you may not know about
- Residents who lost homes in wildfires want answers, told to file FOI request
- Caught on camera: prison guard sexually assaulted by colleague says Corrections Canada 'did not protect me'
- 'Very rare' King-of-the-Salmon fish found on Vancouver Island beach