Meet the 86-year-old race walker with no plans of slowing down
Air Date: May 31, 2017 9:00 PM PT
As an athlete, Victoria's David Barlow is a bit of a late bloomer. He recently posted a great time as a race walker in the Oak Bay Half Marathon and revealed the secrets behind his success.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Fentanyl spiral: How the guilt and shame of addiction stole a B.C. man's life
- B.C. brothers' glow-in-the-dark toonie enters circulation
- Oklahoma family escapes 'buckle of the Bible Belt' politics to Vancouver
- Canada's first pod hotel to open in Whistler, B.C.
- West Vancouver council threatens to demolish $2.9 million home
- Tiny house on the run: Couple's journey to find a home for their home hits dead end
- Number of empty homes in Vancouver hits record high
- Ex Navy minesweeper turned swanky Vancouver waterfront residence listed for $299K
- NDP to introduce throne speech confidence motion Monday, vote likely Thursday