Meet the 86-year-old race walker with no plans of slowing down
Air Date: May 31, 2017 9:00 PM PT
As an athlete, Victoria's David Barlow is a bit of a late bloomer. He recently posted a great time as a race walker in the Oak Bay Half Marathon and revealed the secrets behind his success.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Bell, Telus, Rogers price wars drop cellphone data plans to $60 for 10GB
- 'I have no country': After more than 60 years in Canada, B.C. woman discovers she doesn't have citizenship
- 1 dead following meningococcal infection, B.C. health officials confirm
- Plastic bags no more: Victoria to implement ban July 1
- Protesters say new border law is 'draconian'
- 'It's a bleak situation': B.C. firefighters watch ominous southern California flames
- Life gets tougher for bike thieves in Delta, B.C.
- Supreme Court rules employees can allege workplace harassment against people from other companies
- Housing crisis in B.C. pushes seniors to brink of homelessness: advocates