Malahat residents file injunction to stop highway safety work they say will backfire
Air Date: May 17, 2017 9:00 PM PT
A resident of the Aspen Road community in the Cowichan Valley says eliminating a left-hand turn connecting his community with the highway to Victoria will increase danger, not reduce it.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Body of missing Australian woman found in Whistler, B.C. park
- 'People are shaking their heads': Record highs on the way for B.C. gas prices, analyst warns
- Massive solar farm planned near Merritt, B.C.
- Surrey RCMP seek to identify person of interest in alleged hit and run
- Attention apartment dwellers: here are the secrets of small-space gardening
- 15 arrested at Trans Mountain pipeline protest site in Burnaby, B.C.
- RCMP in Whistler, B.C., searching for woman missing since Wednesday
- Hoteliers bet on a bright future for Prince George, B.C.
- Stolen truck creates hit-and-run carnage in Okanagan