Malahat residents file injunction to stop highway safety work they say will backfire
Air Date: May 17, 2017 9:00 PM PT
A resident of the Aspen Road community in the Cowichan Valley says eliminating a left-hand turn connecting his community with the highway to Victoria will increase danger, not reduce it.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- B.C. government to go ahead with Site C dam project
- B.C. government to announce Site C decision on Monday
- CBC Radio One announces new hosts for The Early Edition and On The Coast
- Christmas gifts spend weeks in limbo awaiting customs clearance in Richmond, B.C.
- 20 years ago, this court case changed the way Canadians understood Indigenous rights
- Animated short film tells story of Indigenous youth combating colonial influence
- Vancouver councillor wants to rezone West Point Grey for rental apartments
- Vehicle flees roadblock, police find loaded handgun
- David Suzuki says economy cannot trump environment