Malahat residents file injunction to stop highway safety work they say will backfire
Air Date: May 17, 2017 9:00 PM PT
A resident of the Aspen Road community in the Cowichan Valley says eliminating a left-hand turn connecting his community with the highway to Victoria will increase danger, not reduce it.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Hundreds of firefighters battling largest wildfire ever recorded in B.C.
- B.C. dealer's life insurance claim denied over crime affiliation, but mystery surrounds death
- B.C. still has hundreds of teaching vacancies with school year weeks away
- Did you peek? Optometrist sees spike in calls following solar eclipse
- Meet the homeless man who built Abbotsford's 'amazing' shopping cart bridge
- Brazen bear punched after breaking into home on B.C.'s Sunshine Coast
- Police investigate targeted East Vancouver shooting
- Ride-hailing needs a level playing field in B.C., expert says
- Navy confirms mysterious B.C. coastal object no bomb