Malahat residents file injunction to stop highway safety work they say will backfire
Air Date: May 17, 2017 9:00 PM PT
A resident of the Aspen Road community in the Cowichan Valley says eliminating a left-hand turn connecting his community with the highway to Victoria will increase danger, not reduce it.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Body of missing Australian woman found in Whistler, B.C. park
- Record highs on the way for B.C. gas prices, analyst warns
- RCMP in Whistler, B.C., searching for woman missing since Wednesday
- Massive solar farm planned near Merritt, B.C.
- Stolen truck creates hit-and-run carnage in Okanagan
- Education assistant shortage due to working conditions, not lack of training, claims union representative
- Same driver gets 2 distracted driving tickets within 7 minutes
- Washington state 'allied' with B.C. on Trans Mountain pipeline concerns
- Multiple medalist Mollie Jepsen among B.C. paralympians returning home