Family loses irreplaceable keys on holiday, forced to abandon van in Victoria
Air Date: Jun 08, 2017 9:00 PM PT
John and Maria Higgens didn’t immediately panic when they misplaced their car keys, until they found out they would have to ship their imported van back to Japan to get a replacement.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Heavy snowfall shuts Mount Washington ski resort
- Wind wreaks havoc, leaves thousands without power in B.C.
- Tofino resort experiences 'perfect storm' during extreme wave warning event
- Home on wheels: how one Vancouver man is trying to survive homelessness
- Central Saanich farm for homeless forced to close
- A tale of 2 friends with breast cancer; 1 has coverage for costly drug, the other forced to pay
- 'Kiss my asana': why this yoga instructor believes peace comes from profanity
- Food industry gets inventive in order to attract workers
- Another pedestrian hit along Burnaby's Cariboo Road