Campers demand 'meaningful solutions' to end Victoria housing crisis
Air Date: Jan 10, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Homeless residents of a tent city on the lawn of Victoria's courthouse say they are not going anywhere despite receiving a letter from the province encouraging them to move to shelters.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Tsunami scare exposes communication breakdown in vulnerable B.C. city
- Tsunami warning ends for B.C. after large earthquake strikes off Alaska
- B.C. woman's search for birth mother turns up missing person's case
- 10 Safeway stores to close in B.C.'s Lower Mainland
- Snowboarder dies on Vancouver Island's Mount Washington
- Heated arguments as B.C. Liberal leadership candidates debate for final time
- West Coast Express passengers stranded for hours finally coming home
- 'Stop feeding the birds': B.C. town overrun by dozens of wild turkeys
- Gusty winds, pilot error led to 2016 seaplane crash in Northern B.C.