Latest British Columbia News
Weeknights 11 p.m. PT, right after The National
With host Andrew Chang
Jillian Code was diagnosed with heart failure 10 years ago, and last year finally got her heart transplant. On Thanksgiving weekend, she ran an eight kilometre road race at the Victoria Marathon. She says she has plenty to be thankful for.
Heart transplant, mandatory voting, Go Public, Natalie Carney, Political Insiders, Square Dancer the horse, Blue Jays fan, Union Gospel Mission
Top News Headlines
- B.C. election worker quits due to long lineups
- Family of Nick Lang wants inquiry into son's death while in provincial care
- Advance voting draws hour-long lineups in Vancouver
- Rape kit inaccessibility a hurdle to justice for victims in Canada
- Kootenay Lake boating accident kills 30-year-old man from Fruitvale, B.C.
- Garlic growing: 5 tips for growing in October from a Vancouver urban farmer
- Courtney Saul, Kamloops woman, charged in death of newborn
- Radon gas suspected in Prince George, B.C., family tragedy
- Abused women with disabilities lack resources, advocates say