Visitors to the Vancouver International Auto Show underway this weekend at the Convention Centre are getting a sneak peak at everything from the latest high performance sports cars to new plug-in electric models.
Hot rods and electrics on display at Vancouver auto show
CBC News Posted: Mar 29, 2013 9:54 AM PT Last Updated: Mar 29, 2013 9:52 AM PT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Threatened real estate industry fights court battle to keep sales data secret
- CBC goes to the front lines in the battle for Aleppo
- 'No tolerance': Dissident Cuban artist 'El Sexto' lands in jail for anti-Castro graffiti
- Be afraid: The brains behind Ontario's energy disaster are now running the country
- Brace yourself! Intense snowstorm heading for West Coast tomorrow night
- North Vancouver homeowners fight 361% increase in property assessment — and lose
- Remote B.C. school goes off grid, turns to solar power
- 'I trusted them fully': B.C. man, 92, says of son and daughter who took his millions
- Driver's licensing a frustration for some Syrian refugees
- Arctic wind blasts trigger alerts for Fraser Valley and other parts of B.C.
- Could increased tanker traffic tank Vancouver's tourism industry?
- Ice Melt hot commodity in Vancouver as forecasted second snowstorm draws near
- Climbing property assessments trigger warning letters to 90,000 B.C. homeowners