Since the beginning of March, B.C.'s emergency room doctors have posted 19 videos online, airing their grievances and calling for an extra $10 million of funding from the province.
ER doctors continue campaign for emergency room funding
CBC News Posted: Mar 28, 2013 6:56 PM PT Last Updated: Mar 28, 2013 7:04 PM PT
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- No parole for Kelly Ellard, convicted of killing Victoria teen Reena Virk in 1997
- Vancouver strata blocks Moby Dick franchise from opening over 'offensive' name, lawsuit alleges
- Fentanyl crisis: Drug overdoses claim unprecedented 914 lives in B.C. in 2016
- 'You are not a bad mother': Husband pens letter to moms with postpartum depression after losing wife
- Kinder Morgan revenue sharing deal could cause provincial feuds, expert says
- Experts warn heavy rain and snow creating 'perfect' conditions for landslides
- Advice for B.C. cities trying to entice Vancouverites northward: become 'Vancouver Lite'
- Hobby farmer challenges Sooke, B.C.'s proposed bow and arrow bylaw
- Kelly Ellard, convicted in Reena Virk killing in 1997, at parole hearing today