Since the beginning of March, B.C.'s emergency room doctors have posted 19 videos online, airing their grievances and calling for an extra $10 million of funding from the province.
ER doctors continue campaign for emergency room funding
CBC News Posted: Mar 28, 2013 6:56 PM PT Last Updated: Mar 28, 2013 7:04 PM PT
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Pigs on the loose in Burnaby
- Possible human remains found in Abbotsford
- QUIZ: Can you tell where we are in British Columbia by the map?
- Vancouver Island man fined $230 for disturbing nesting bald eagles with drone
- Mary Ellen Turpel-Lafond leaves complicated legacy
- Vancouver's first LGBT wedding show champions inclusivity
- SkyTrain network changes start today
- Retired couple share acreage with unique PTSD refuge
- Suspect sought in bizarre goat-slash attacks near Chilliwack, B.C.