Kayla Bourque's lifetime ban on owning animals has been upheld, with only slight changes to her parole conditions, Miyoung Lee reports
Convicted animal killer loses appeal
Kayla Bourque's lifetime ban on owning animals upheld
CBC News Posted: Oct 17, 2013 12:14 PM PT Last Updated: Oct 17, 2013 12:14 PM PT
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Bus driver sexually assaulted while driving on Lougheed Highway
- It's a heated race to fill Emily Carr space on Granville Island
- B.C. Premier Christy Clark no longer receiving $50K stipend from party
- East Vancouver family grieves after accidental death of 15-month-old boy
- Flu shot didn't work? Maybe you had 'winter vomiting bug'
- Surrey RCMP investigate after shots fired into SUV
- Coming to beneath a park and school near you: a hydro substation?
- Servers made to pay 'house charge' from tips
- Downtown Vancouver losing 2 walk-in medical clinics