Vancouver may be known as Hollywood North, but that does not mean fans don't get excited for stars like George Clooney— whose presence in the city has created quite a stir.
Clooney's Vancouver fans a-Twitter
Clooney's new film “Tomorrowland” has wrapped in the Okanagan
CBC News Posted: Sep 16, 2013 9:08 PM PT Last Updated: Sep 16, 2013 9:08 PM PT
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Viral video of emaciated polar bear may not be what it seems, Nunavut bear monitor says
- Canadian doctor says there's evidence the 'man flu' is actually real
- Some patients pay thousands while others nothing at all in 'medical postal code lottery'
- Alabama foes get in final licks before Tuesday's big vote
- B.C. government to go ahead with Site C hydroelectric dam project
- John Horgan disappoints both Site C opponents and supporters in northeast B.C.
- Greyhound wants to leave northern B.C. and says government-funded transit should take its place
- John Horgan's Site C choice a political loss, but a win may not have been possible
- Public interest behind Crown appeal of stay granted to accused killer Jamie Bacon
- Charges laid against men connected to Red Scorpion drug trafficking ring
- CBC Radio One announces new hosts for The Early Edition and On The Coast
- Historic photos show how Canada's mountains have changed in 150 years
- Animated short film tells story of Indigenous youth combating colonial influence