The CBC's Dan Burritt compiles the best tweets from across the country as Canadians watched and celebrated the Olympic gold medal win by the Canadian women's hockey team.
Canadians tweet up a storm for Olympic women's hockey gold
Canadians took to social media celebrating the Olympic women's gold medal hockey game
CBC News Posted: Feb 20, 2014 8:15 PM PT Last Updated: Feb 21, 2014 5:58 AM PT
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Former, current PMO aides' chat at Duffy trial showed poor judgment, lawyers say
- Shooter of former TV station colleagues had been ordered to go to workplace counselling
- Most seeking asylum in Europe are refugees, not mere migrants: Nahlah Ayed
- Spider in air quality monitor, causes false 'very high risk' rating for Calgary
- Heavy rain on its way to Metro Vancouver, Environment Canada warns
- Washington Stickpin wildfire has B.C. communities watching weather with hope
- Timothy Chu, missing scuba diver, found dead near Race Rocks, B.C.
- Lego-inspired WorkSafeBC video to be used by U.S. Air Force
- Yaletown shooting report submitted by IIO to Crown Counsel
- Washington Stickpin wildfire prompts B.C. evacuation alert over threat of 'ember showers'
- Fracking triggered 2014 earthquake in northeastern B.C.
- Sexual assault suspect sought in Langley gas station incident
- Hot air balloon landing shocks Langley residents