A lawsuit alleges that Anheuser-Busch's beers have less alcohol than their labels list.
Budweiser accused of being watered down
CBC News Posted: Feb 27, 2013 8:56 PM PT Last Updated: Feb 27, 2013 8:54 PM PT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 700 baggage handlers, ground crew workers go on strike at Pearson airport
- Trump's communications chief goes on expletive-filled tirade against White House rivals
- Bold cow sculpture 'scares the children,' local residents say
- Report on coerced sterilizations of Indigenous women spurs apology, but path forward unclear
- Alaska cruise ship passenger says he killed his wife because she laughed at him
- Police urge caution after cougar picks up dog in Port Moody, B.C.
- Vancouver Island teachers reprimanded for partying with former students
- Western Forest Products indefinitely curtails Port Alberni, B.C. sawmill
- PNE temporarily closes 'The Beast' out of an abundance of caution
- When wildfires emptied the area west of Williams Lake, B.C., they stayed behind
- Witness to Monte Lake wildfire believes flicked cigarette butt to blame
- 'This guy thinks he is a bald eagle': Young hawk defies odds in Sidney, B.C.
- B.C. man jumps into creek to save dogs, suffers electric shock