A lawsuit alleges that Anheuser-Busch's beers have less alcohol than their labels list.
Budweiser accused of being watered down
CBC News Posted: Feb 27, 2013 8:56 PM PT Last Updated: Feb 27, 2013 8:54 PM PT
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- How a Vancouver reporter felt when a 'disturbing' murder plot against her came out in court
- Canada is uncomfortably allied with the torturers of the new Iraq: Neil Macdonald
- Has saving gone out of style? What you can do put more away for the future
- U.K. police arrest 2 more bomb suspects, raising total to 11
- 'Most dangerous situation I've ever seen': B.C. hot springs closed over food-habituated bears
- New Westminster police warn of deadly unknown drug in the city
- EI parental benefits denied aunt caring for orphaned nephew
- 'Steady stream of garbage' left at Cultus Lake after long weekend
- Christy Clark gets 1st chance to govern — but how long can it last?
- Formal governing arrangement 'very close,' says B.C. Green Party Leader Andrew Weaver
- Muslims in B.C. dig in for long haul as Ramadan begins during the longest days of the year
- Donald Trump's proposed earthquake early warning budget cut could impact B.C.
- 6 memorable photos from the past week in B.C.