Vancouver friends Richard Garda and Terence Chung chronicled Richard's quest to get as much free stuff as possible around Metro Vancouver on his 26th birthday.
All told, they racked up $135 in free stuff, including:
- A free Grand Slam meal at Denny's Restaurants.
- A free day pass at Cypress Mountain.
- A free Rooty Tooty Fresh 'N Fruity IHOP meal.
- $10 off a meal at Vera's Burger Shack.
- A free medium cone/cup with one topping at Marble Slab Creamery.
- A free tan (for existing clients) at Banana Tans Tanning Studios.
- A free game at E-exit's real-life escape game.
Watch the VanCityVideo YouTube video chronicling their adventure below.
So where else can you get a freebie on your birthday in Metro Vancouver?
Let us know in the comments below!