Quebec Votes 2014
Quebec Votes 2014 »
- Pauline Marois English debate offer revised
- A group of English media has sent another request the Parti Québécois leader, inviting her to participate in an English-language debate in French with simultaneous translation.
- Marois dismisses 26,000 lost jobs as 'normal'
- Parti Québécois leader Pauline Marois today dismissed as "normal" new figures from Statistics Canada that reveal a loss of 26,000 jobs in Quebec last month.
- Liberal maritime strategy eyes free trade with Europe
- Quebec's Liberal Party is promising to invest billions in ports, shipyards and other maritime infrastructure along the St. Lawrence River in order to position the province as the primary point of entry for goods coming to Canada under a future free trade agreement with the European Union.
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Frustrated Farmers Want Grain Moved Mar. 7, 2014 12:38 PM Grain farmers are angry as they watch trains full of oil roll to market leaving them wondering why so few are available to move their product to market.
- BMO customer's account emptied of $87K as bank falls for scam
- Rob Ford ridiculed on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Dead soldier gets 1-cent cheque from federal government
- Anne-Marie Roy, uOttawa student leader, subject of explicit online chat
- Female WestJet pilot posts passenger's sexist note on Facebook
- Daycare suspends 2-year-old girl over cheese sandwich
- Sears employee fired after racial clash with customer
- How 'synthetic' identity fraud costs Canada $1B a year
- Condom piercer loses Supreme Court appeal
- Jimmy Kimmel: Upsetting Rob Ford was not my intent