Canadian banks are putting the pinch on some customers by charging higher and unexpected fees, along with tightening rules for lending, the CBC's Havard Gould reports.
Banks increasing fees customers pay
CBC News Posted: Feb 08, 2012 12:43 AM ET Last Updated: Feb 08, 2012 12:41 AM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Man charged after body of Japanese student found at downtown Vancouver mansion
- Haida leader asks B.C. premier to stay away for royal visit
- Dress code guide tells female air cadets not to reveal 'developing bits'
- Prince William and Kate tour Haida Gwaii on final full day of tour
- Convicted murderer escapes from Sask. prison