Canadian banks are putting the pinch on some customers by charging higher and unexpected fees, along with tightening rules for lending, the CBC's Havard Gould reports.
Banks increasing fees customers pay
CBC News Posted: Feb 08, 2012 12:43 AM ET Last Updated: Feb 08, 2012 12:41 AM ET
Top News Headlines
- Will Canadian invention set a Black Friday record?
- Liberals detail $40B for 10-year national housing strategy, introduce Canada Housing Benefit
- Bus company commits to installing 'child check' alarm system after 4-year-old forgotten
- Laurier's apology to Lindsay Shepherd was hardly a win for free speech
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Delayed flight turns into Newfoundland kitchen party at Pearson International Airport
- Winter 2018 will be colder than last year, but forecasters split on how bad it will get
- Party bus erupts into flames in downtown Vancouver
- Hammy, the deer with a purple hammock on his head, is evading conservation officers
- Cpl. Nolan Caribou ID'd as reservist who died on Manitoba Canadian Forces base