Prime Minister Stephen Harper told the Conservative caucus this morning that he's "upset" about the recent conduct of some senators and his own office, and he wants Senate spending rules tightened quickly. video
A jobless Canadian IT professional who is collecting employment insurance is upset because he now suspects several recent jobs he applied for went to temporary foreign workers. video
Police remain at the Waterloo region farm of murder suspect Dellen Millard today after unknown remains were found on the property, and there's still no word on the test results to determine if they're human or animal.
Ontario NDP Leader Andrea Horwath says her party will support the Liberal budget, avoiding a spring election, after the premier agreed to the NDP's call for an independent financial accountability officer.
- EI board appointees made banned donations to Conservatives
- Children driven around too much, Canadian report suggests
- Edmonton driver, 62, charged in boy's patio death video
- interactive What kind of home can $380,588 buy?
- updated Will alleged Rob Ford video overshadow Toronto casino debate? video
- new Rare baby monkey dies at Saint John zoo
- N.B. community mourns lobster fishermen's deaths
- Flu shot for health workers urged by Ont. medical officer
- blog Victoria Day name-change petition stokes controversy
- Can the Senate fire a senator?
- video Jeep driver apologizes after stunt kills Edmonton woman video