As part of a hospital move billed the "biggest in Canada," 154 patients were transferred Sunday from the historic Royal Victoria facility to Montreal's new MUHC superhospital. More read comments video
The Harper government is spending more than $1 billion to improve Canada-U.S. border infrastructure, but an internal report questions the investment. The analysis for the deputy minister of Finance Canada says truck traffic is way down because of a weak manufacturing sector, and wait times are negligible at border crossings. More read comments
Two men allegedly stole a party bus in Barrie, Ont., and drove it down a stretch of Highway 400, before police brought the vehicle to a stop earlier today. More
- Toronto's ex-police chief to seek federal Liberal nomination in local riding read comments video
- Avian influenza detected on 3rd Oxford County farm
- B.C. resort's future in doubt after avalanche report read comments
- Video Homeless World Cup: Canada qualifier in Hamilton during Pan Am read comments
- Opinion Breaking one of Canada's best kept secrets: MMIW
- Recap Flames down Canucks to clinch series victory read comments video
- Winnipeg police release photos of person of interest in homicides targeting the homeless read comments
- Search resumes for Ontario man swept to sea at Peggys Cove read comments
- Aggressive Vancouver coyote killed by conservation officers read comments
- Enbridge says it warned PMO of 'unsolicited contacts' by Mike Duffy read comments
- Quebec women earned right to vote 75 years ago today read comments
- Up to 700 in Northern Ontario community expected to leave as flood nears read comments
- Jonathan Denis resigns as justice minister amid 'legal proceedings' read comments
- Ont. man waits for word on trial in 4-year-old's death in St. Lucia
- Killer's mother knows the pain facing the O'Shaughnessy family read comments
- Halifax dog poop cleaning companies taking care of business read comments
- Red Mile erupts after Calgary Flames take series against the Vancouver Canucks
- Jumbo Glacier Resort's future in doubt after avalanche report
- Winnipeg police release photos of person of interest in homicides targeting the homeless
- Patrick Brown found in Dominican Republic after 5 nights missing
- Meghan Daum says adults who choose to be childless aren't selfish
- Prehistoric dinosaur highway discovered in northeastern B.C.
- Royal Victoria patients moved into MUHC superhospital
- Peggys Cove recovery operation for Ontario man resumes
- Co-op Atlantic voting to sell Sobeys its gas and grocery assets
- Bill Blair to seek federal Liberal nomination in Scarborough Southwest
Calgary Flames 'fanimals'
Provincial Elections 2015
- Alberta election ramps up hyperbole in final week
- With just days to go in the Alberta election campaign, the battle is on for undecided voters between, depending on whom you talk to, the corporate muppets and the union puppets.
- Rachel Notley brings pitch to Calgary Chamber of Commerce
- NDP Leader Rachel Notley brought her message to the Calgary Chamber of Commerce on Friday, vowing her party will work with business while asking corporations to pay more.
- Rachel Notley says leaked email asks paramedics to pay for medical equipment
- The NDP says Calgary paramedics have been asked to give money to pay for ambulance equipment.
- PCs forced to modify Star Wars spoof focusing on film industry
- A Star Wars spoof appearing on YouTube that highlights the P.E.I. Progressive Conservative Party's film and digital media tax credit proposal had to be modified to adhere to Elections PEI regulations.
- NDP would cut small business tax by 33% if elected
- The NDP would cut the small business tax rate on P.E.I, by 33 per cent, if elected May 4 in the provincial election, says Leader Mike Redmond.
- P.E.I. political parties tally campaign promise costs
- With just over a week to go in the provincial election campaign, CBC News asked the four political parties to tally up what it would cost to deliver their election promises.