Businesses tired of looking at Nova Centre hole
Posted: Jun 13, 2014 7:23 AM ET
Mike Campbell owns the Carleton Music Bar and Grill.
Top News Headlines
- In Gaza, Palestinians point to the rubble: 'Our dreams, our children are there'
- B.C. man survives stroke by drinking toilet water for 7 days
- CRA says 'preventing poverty' not a valid charitable goal for tax purposes
- Air Algerie Flight AH5017: Mamadou Zoungrana, of Gatineau, believes family was on board
- 'Preventing poverty' not a valid goal for tax purposes, CRA tells Oxfam Canada
- Woman plucks and eats raw bird on Montreal Metro
- Steve Adsley survives stroke by drinking toilet water for 7 days
- Air Algerie Flight AH5017 crash: No survivors, French president says
- World's biggest aquatic insect claimed by China
- Iceberg collapse proves risks of getting too close: videographer
- Vegetarian or flexitarian: How much meat do you really want to give up?
- TransAsia Flight GE222: Taiwan plane crash survivor crawls out, phones dad
- Gaza conflict: Air Canada Flight AC84 lands in Tel Aviv after circling
- Arctic oil spills likely to spread across borders: study