Air Date: Sep 20, 2017 10:12 PM ET
Renne Filippone reports on race by Canadian cities to land Amazon's planned 2nd HQ
Latest Business Headlines
Aaron Saltzman on whether the booming craft beer business has reached its peak
Lindsey Piegza, chief economist with Stifel Fixed Income, on the latest interest rate hike by the Federal Reserve
Sylvain Charlebois of Dalhousie University on where food prices are expected to go in 2018
Bart Chilton, formerly of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, has pushed for a regulatory framework to oversee cryptocurrencies
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- Pipeline bottlenecks push Canadian oil price to deepest discount in 4 years
- Peak beer? Why some are worried the craft-brewing craze could flood the market
- Canadians expected to pay more to dine out in 2018
- What legal weed stores will look like: 'Very chic, very modern, very clean-cut'
- Yellen swan song reveals confidence in North American economic future: Don Pittis