Why the fintech revolution is taking so long
Air Date: Aug 18, 2017 8:10 PM ET
Agreement Express CEO Mike Gardner discusses why the fintech revolution is taking so long after PC Financial said Wednesday it’s getting out of the banking business and moving its customers to CIBC
Latest Business Headlines
David Dodge, former governor, Bank of Canada, on a new report about global debt that doesn't show up on balances sheets
Sebastien Gendron is co-founder and CEO of Toronto startup TransPod, on proposed hyperloop to link Toronto and Montreal
UBC economist Werner Antweiler on the growing chorus of people who want the sun to set on daylight saving time
Dianne Buckner reports on the billions of dollars being invested in a new way to retire
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- Equifax says 100,000 Canadians impacted by cybersecurity breach
- Toys 'R' Us files for bankruptcy protection in Canada, U.S.
- Montreal luxury real estate market heating up, but Toronto and Vancouver will warm again soon, Sotheby's says
- 'It's a big stress': how to deal with student debt that keeps piling up
- Ford cutting North American production as demand slips