Why the fintech revolution is taking so long
Air Date: Aug 18, 2017 8:10 PM ET
Agreement Express CEO Mike Gardner discusses why the fintech revolution is taking so long after PC Financial said Wednesday it’s getting out of the banking business and moving its customers to CIBC
Latest Business Headlines
CBC's Kyle Bakx on WestJet flight attendants claiming they're paid less than minimum wage
CBC's Nil Koksal on Turkish designers recycling trash into trendy accessories
John Coffee of Columbia University on 10 years since the collapsing of investment bank Bear Stearns
CBC's Matt Kwong on speculation of major staff shakeups at the White House
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- Driver furious after truck written off by insurance is returned with 'shoddy repairs'
- How to avoid spending money on unnecessary oil changes
- The dirty truth about makeup and the oil change debate: CBC's Marketplace consumer cheat sheet
- After overcharging for bread, should Loblaws demand ID for a $25 gift card?
- CBC hidden camera investigation captures misleading sales tactics for Bell