What's the outlook for the economy?
Air Date: Aug 15, 2017 8:22 PM ET
David Rosenberg, an economist with money manager Gluskin Sheff cuts through the noise to gauge the outlook for the economies of Canada and the United States
Latest Business Headlines
Stan Gadek, CEO of Canada Jetlines, a new low cost airline that claims it will have the lowest base fares in the country
The panel discusses the various provincial strategies on what happens when Ottawa legalizes recreational pot next summer
Renne Filippone reports on race by Canadian cities to land Amazon's planned 2nd HQ
Allan Lanthier is former chair of the Canadian Tax Foundation and a retired senior partner at Ernst & Young
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- Yellen triggers plan to cut stimulus and avoid disaster: Don Pittis
- Toronto and Vancouver tech insiders weigh in on value of snagging Amazon's HQ2
- Bombardier looking beyond Tuesday's duty decision as workers rally in Toronto
- Federal Reserve leaves key rate unchanged, but expects another 2017 increase
- Number of highest-earning Canadians paying no income tax is growing