What’s the best way for Canada to play its agriculture card?
Air Date: Aug 18, 2017 7:50 PM ET
Trade lawyer Dan Ujczo of Dickinson Wright discusses the best way for Canada to play its agriculture card as NAFTA negotiators dig into the supply management debate
Latest Business Headlines
Author Dennis McConaghy on pipeline spill just days before a key hearing on Keystone XL in Nebraska
John Ferguson, CEO of Purolator, on the effect that online shopping is having on delivery services
Joanne McNeish of Ryerson University on potential energy sector disruption if Norway's wealth fund decides to drop oil and gas stocks
Ian Lee of Carleton University on the tax gap between the U.S. and Canada
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- Driverless trucks are coming to Canada and the impact will be profound: Don Pittis
- Loblaws pitches upgraded loyalty program for $9.99 a month for premium perks
- Bell insider reveals high-pressure sales tactics required on every single call
- Nebraska OKs 'alternative route' for Keystone XL pipeline
- Truckers take cautious approach to all-electric vehicles