What does the PC Financial move mean for consumers?
Air Date: Aug 16, 2017 8:13 PM ET
Financial author Bruce Sellery discusses what CIBC's move to bring PC Financial's 2 million customers into its new no-fee brand means for consumers. And what options they have if they don't like it
Latest Business Headlines
Jacqueline Hansen reports on the latest development in the fight between Tim Hortons and a group of franchisees
Flavio Volpe, president of the Automotive Parts Manufacturers Association, on the renegotiation of NAFTA
Michael Evans, global president at Alibaba, which has its sights set on Canada
James Chillcott, CEO of ShelfLife, on the serious money being invested in trading cards for Magic the Gathering
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- 'You have to upsell them': Marketplace exposes how dealerships push maintenance you don't need
- Tim Hortons accuses disgruntled franchisees of leaking confidential info, breaching contracts
- Uber stripped of London licence, vows to appeal
- OPEC says winning battle to end oil glut
- Unfair parking fees on private lots aren't tickets — so you don't need to pay them, expert says