What does the PC Financial move mean for consumers?
Air Date: Aug 16, 2017 8:13 PM ET
Financial author Bruce Sellery discusses what CIBC's move to bring PC Financial's 2 million customers into its new no-fee brand means for consumers. And what options they have if they don't like it
Latest Business Headlines
Author Dennis McConaghy on pipeline spill just days before a key hearing on Keystone XL in Nebraska
John Ferguson, CEO of Purolator, on the effect that online shopping is having on delivery services
Joanne McNeish of Ryerson University on potential energy sector disruption if Norway's wealth fund decides to drop oil and gas stocks
Ian Lee of Carleton University on the tax gap between the U.S. and Canada
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- 'It's very troubling': Hidden camera catches car dealerships breaking sales rules
- Thousands more names and companies revealed from Paradise Papers
- Loblaw to be early adopter of Tesla's all-electric Semi
- Bombardier hiring 1,000 to work on Global 7000 business jet
- Canada's inflation rate cools slightly in October