A restaurant in Saskatoon is using the iPad to help customers understand the cuisine, Steve Pasqualotto reports.
WATCH: Restaurant uses iPad to explain menu
CBC News Posted: Oct 06, 2011 10:44 AM ET Last Updated: Oct 17, 2011 12:23 PM ET
Latest Business Headlines
Tim McMillan, CEO of the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers, on Keystone XL's win in the U.S.
Jackie Forrest, director of research, ARC Energy Research Institute, on what remains to get pipeline built
Ramona Pringle, director, Transmedia Zone, Ryerson University, on Twitter eyeing an enhanced platform
Benjamin Tal, deputy chief economist at CIBC World Markets, on the latest reading on CPI
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- Google's YouTube loses more advertisers over offensive videos
- National contest tries to convince students that lucrative sales jobs are 'sexy'
- Trump hotel expansion will use outside money, but political problems loom
- 'The millennial side hustle,' not stable job, is the new reality for university grads
- Rest in peace, CSB: A eulogy for the Canada Savings Bond