A restaurant in Saskatoon is using the iPad to help customers understand the cuisine, Steve Pasqualotto reports.
WATCH: Restaurant uses iPad to explain menu
CBC News Posted: Oct 06, 2011 10:44 AM ET Last Updated: Oct 17, 2011 12:23 PM ET
Latest Business Headlines
Mark Satov, the founder of Satov Consultants, on where does Sears Canada go from here
Germain Belzile is senior associate researcher at the Montreal Economic Institute, which argues against the subsidies as expensive and ineffective
Howard Bloom, publisher, Sports Business News, on how things may go financially for the new Vegas Golden Knights
Tiffany Vogel, associate partner, McKinsey Canada, on what closing the gender gap could be worth to the economy
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- Sears Canada to close 59 stores, lay off 2,900 in restructuring
- Why wages aren't rising while workers remain in short supply: Don Pittis
- Warren Buffett's company buys into troubled Home Capital Group
- RBC confirms it is cutting 450 jobs, mostly at Toronto head offices
- Tim Hortons franchisees launch $500M class-action suit against parent company