A restaurant in Saskatoon is using the iPad to help customers understand the cuisine, Steve Pasqualotto reports.
WATCH: Restaurant uses iPad to explain menu
CBC News Posted: Oct 06, 2011 10:44 AM ET Last Updated: Oct 17, 2011 12:23 PM ET
Latest Business Headlines
Hélène Ryckmans, Wallonian parliamentarian, on why her region won't back CETA as it stands
Cyndee Todgham Cherniak, international trade lawyer with LexSage, on the implications of CETA's stumble
Cynthia Holmes of the Ted Rogers School of Management on some of today's big news
Ma Weihua, president of China Entrepreneur Club, talks about the group's trip to Canada
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- 'They should fess up:' Customers demand Apple find cure for iPhone 'touch disease'
- Canada in a 'very good fiscal situation' to run deficits, says Poloz
- Creepy clowns and car recalls: The Marketplace consumer cheat sheet
- AT&T's $85B US bid for Time Warner sparks antitrust fears in Washington
- 'The whole system is rigged': An insider exposes what stands between you and the ticket you want