A restaurant in Saskatoon is using the iPad to help customers understand the cuisine, Steve Pasqualotto reports.
WATCH: Restaurant uses iPad to explain menu
CBC News Posted: Oct 06, 2011 10:44 AM ET Last Updated: Oct 17, 2011 12:23 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Business Headlines
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- Home Depot credit card security breach could cost $3B
- Driverless cars, talking ATMs: Disabilities are transforming big business
- Sears shares plunge after it borrows $400M from its own CEO
- Federal Reserve low rate pledge remains in place
- Airfare discounts and the price you pay: Don Pittis
- Scotland referendum: 'Yes' side banks on quick EU deal
- Ontario economy poised to grow faster than Canada's: CIBC
- U.S. Steel Canada files for protection from creditors
- Almost half of China's rich want to leave the country, Barclays says
- Marriott's Envelope Please program urges hotel guests to tip housekeepers