Air Date: Oct 05, 2017 9:15 PM ET
Renee Filippone reports on the cancellation of the Energy East project by TransCanada
Latest Business Headlines
Nobel Laureate and Yale University economist Robert Shiller looks back at the Oct. 1997 stock market crash
Marvin Ryder of McMaster University on some of the day's top stories
Jacqueline Hansen reports on what the pending demise of Sears means for customers with extended warranties
Don Drummond of Queen's University on a new report that says losing NAFTA wouldn't be cataclysmic
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- HQ2, eh? Amazon draws bids from Canadian cities to be online seller's other home
- Nature's Mix removes cancer claim from granola label after Marketplace investigation into 'superfoods'
- How super are those pricey 'superfoods'? Marketplace puts 3 of them to the test
- Sears Canada debacle one more reason to avoid extended warranties, experts say
- Hudson's Bay CEO Jerry Storch leaving company