Pipelines and taxes
Air Date: Oct 05, 2017 8:13 PM ET
Peter Armstrong speaks with Finance Minister Bill Morneau
Latest Business Headlines
Alan Cross discusses the impact the late Gordon Downie had on the Canadian music business
Jacqueline Hansen has the latest on Bombardier's CSeries deal with Airbus
Jerry Dias, national president at Unifor, on the Bombardier-Airbus deal
George Ferguson of Bloomberg Intelligence on how the Bombardier-Airbus deal could deal with CSeries tariffs
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- Sears managers, execs will still pocket big cash bonuses even though retailer is closing
- Looking back at the Black Monday stock crash, 30 years later
- Canadian cities in the hunt for Amazon's HQ2 — but is it worth the shot?
- 800-pound gorilla thwarted by Bombardier's savvy move: Don Pittis
- CMHC stress tests show housing agency would withstand 'severe' shocks