Air Date: May 18, 2017 7:36 PM ET
Laura Dawson, director of the Canada Institute, on how the process will unfold
Latest Business Headlines
Jacqueline Hansen reports on a drop in the cost of food, and how that squares with people's perceptions
BlackBerry CEO John Chen talks about the company's latest earnings report
Dianne Buckner looks at how malls are having to take less -traditional routes to stay relevant
Sharoon Thomas, co-founder and CEO of Fulfil, on leaving one of the most sought-after destinations for tech entrepreneurs: Silicon Valley
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- Forget the poop scooping: who will pay the bills for your pet?
- Too little, too late? Sears tries to rebrand by getting hip, hiding name
- Why wages aren't rising while workers remain in short supply: Don Pittis
- Sears Canada to close 59 stores, lay off 2,900 in restructuring
- Canadians owe more than $1.7T, up 7% in past year, Equifax says