Minimum wage hike
Air Date: Jan 02, 2018 4:31 PM ET
Brett House, deputy chief economist at Scotiabank, on the impact of Ontario's new $14 hourly minimum wage
Latest Business Headlines
Christine McDaniel of George Mason University on calls to raise the threshold for tax and duties on cross-borders shipments bought online
Ian Lee of Carleton University's Sprott School of Business on some of the day's top stories
Michael Farren, research fellow at George Mason University's Study of American Capitalism, on why HQ2 is bad for any jurisdiction
Sunil Johal, policy director at the Mowat Centre, sees Toronto making the Amazon HQ2 short list as, broadly, good news
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- Retrofitting suburbia: Old shopping malls can be saved by their parking lots
- What really happens to old clothes dropped in those in-store recycling bins
- Tim Hortons franchise owners tell workers to blame Wynne for benefit cuts and to 'not vote Liberal'
- Rise in duty-free allowance could cost hundreds of thousands of jobs: study
- Trump may be X factor in Amazon's big decision on headquarters No. 2