Madoff book hits the big screen
Air Date: May 19, 2017 8:22 PM ET
Financial journalist and author Diana Henriques talks about the mystique of fraudster Bernie Madoff and how her book 'The Wizard of Lies' has been turned into an upcoming movie on HBO
Latest Business Headlines
Anatoliy Gruzd, director of Social Media Lab at Ryerson University, on the hefty fine levied by the EU
Cameron MacIntosh reports on the 50th anniversary of the bank machine
Preet Banerjee, author of Stop Overthinking Your Money, on what clusters may mean for your investment strategy
Cineplex CEO Ellis Jacob talks about branching out from the silverscreen to add high-tech games and virtual reality
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- Canada's big banks admit they overcharged customers — what went wrong?
- Canadian dollar tops 76 cents US as Poloz comments raise spectre of rate hike
- SEC fraud charges filed against Penn West, three former finance execs
- ABC, meat producer settle in $1.9B US 'pink slime' libel suit
- Sugar Mobile not quite dead yet, as analysts dream of more wireless competition