Air Date: May 10, 2017 7:51 PM ET
Richard LeBlanc, associate professor of governance law and ethics at York University, on Bombardier's dual-class share structure
Latest Business Headlines
Don Drummond of Queen's University on a new report that says losing NAFTA wouldn't be cataclysmic
Mark Satov, founder of Satov Consultants, on some of the day's top stories
Alan Cross discusses the impact the late Gordon Downie had on the Canadian music business
Jacqueline Hansen has the latest on Bombardier's CSeries deal with Airbus
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- Sears managers, execs will still pocket big cash bonuses even though retailer is closing
- Canadian cities in the hunt for Amazon's HQ2 — but is it worth the shot?
- Rogers Communications sees 'anemic' iPhone 8 demand
- 800-pound gorilla thwarted by Bombardier's savvy move: Don Pittis
- OSFI sets new mortgage rules, including stress test for uninsured borrowers