Going far enough?
Air Date: Jul 14, 2017 7:40 PM ET
Susan Silma, co-founder of CRM2 Navigator, is a champion of more transparent disclosure rules
Latest Business Headlines
Ram Vadali, senior vice-president of energy at DBRS, on Hydro One's big U.S. purchase
Brady Yauch, executive director at the Consumer Policy Institute, on what Hydro One's growth plan could mean for power rates
Nola Kianza, president & CEO of the Canadian Council on Africa, is letting provinces know that the African continent is open for business
Lawrence Yun, chief economist and SVP of research at the National Association of Realtors, on new record for Canadian real estate purchases in the U.S.
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- Liquidation sales at most Sears stores slated for closure begin today
- Sports streaming app DAZN launches in Canada with all NFL games for $20 a month
- Judicial watchdog finds no problem with judges attending sponsored cocktail parties
- Canadian travel to U.S. drops, while overseas visits to Canada surge to highest May ever
- Auto sector propels retail sales higher in May