Air Date: Oct 19, 2017 9:34 PM ET
Jacqueline Hansen reports on what the pending demise of Sears means for customers with extended warranties
Latest Business Headlines
The founder of Apotex, who was found dead in his Toronto home on Friday, had a major impact on Canadian life both through the pharmaceutical giant he created and for his philanthropic activities.
Bank of Canada governor sits down with On the Money host Peter Armstrong for a year-end interview
Renne Filippone on how an FCC vote to end net neutrality in the U.S. could have an impact in Canada
Jacqueline Hansen on Disney's purchase of much of 21st Century Fox
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- Florida rapper targets WestJet in chart-topping hit
- Bitcoin price nears $18,000 US as second futures contract set to start trading
- FCC votes to roll back U.S. net neutrality protections
- Bank of Canada governor sees risk everywhere — but that's part of the job
- Canadians owe $1.71 for every dollar of disposable income they have — a new record high