Digital emotional rescue?
Air Date: Sep 21, 2017 8:11 PM ET
Ramona Pringle, Director, TransMedia Zone, Ryerson University, on digital assistants evolving into mental health tools
Latest Business Headlines
Bank of Canada governor sits down with On the Money host Peter Armstrong for a year-end interview
Renne Filippone on how an FCC vote to end net neutrality in the U.S. could have an impact in Canada
Jacqueline Hansen on Disney's purchase of much of 21st Century Fox
Joanne McNeish of Ryerson University on the lastest CREA numbers and some of the day's other top business stories
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- Florida rapper targets WestJet in chart-topping hit
- Bitcoin price nears $18,000 US as second futures contract set to start trading
- Bank of Canada governor sees risk everywhere — but that's part of the job
- FCC votes to roll back U.S. net neutrality protections
- Alberta exporters hope NAFTA can be saved but ponder life without it