Store closing sales start Tuesday at the remaining Danier Leather stores and outlets in Canada.
The retailer entered insolvency proceedings last month as it attempted to find a buyer.
- Women's retailer Jacob to close 92 stores across Canada
- Laura clothing chain files for creditor protection
- Mexx to close all Canadian stores by February 2015
- Nine West store owner in Canada files for bankruptcy
- Smart Set stores to vanish in Reitman's restructuring
The liquidators say in addition to their current inventory, the stores are receiving new shipments from warehouses.
The store fixtures, furniture and equipment are also for sale.
The company began insolvency proceedings last month, saying at the time that it hoped to find a buyer. But that apparently hasn't happened as all 76 stores of the chain across Canada are set to close in the coming days and weeks.
Gift cards will be honoured at all closing locations.