Air Date: Aug 21, 2017 7:50 PM ET
Kevin Curran of Ulster University on what advancements in Microsoft's speech software mean for businesses that use A.I.
Latest Business Headlines
Ian Lee of Carleton University on the tax gap between the U.S. and Canada
Ahu Yildirmaz of ADP Research Institute on their new report on Canada's employment picture
Felix Salmon, senior editor at Fusion, is skeptical about the millions paid for a painting by Leonardo da Vinci
Dan Ariely, behavioral economist at Duke University, on why we sometimes overspend on things
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- 'It's very troubling': Hidden camera catches car dealerships breaking sales rules
- Thousands more names and companies revealed from Paradise Papers
- What's in the database of offshore leaks and how to search it
- Walmart, J.B. Hunt truck operations sign up for Tesla's all-electric Semi
- Bombardier hiring 1,000 to work on Global 7000 business jet