Air Date: Jun 19, 2017 7:27 PM ET
Burt Flickinger, managing director, Strategic Resources Group, doesn't agree with the proposal for HBC from Land & Buildings
Latest Business Headlines
Jacqueline Hansen reports on a drop in the cost of food, and how that squares with people's perceptions
BlackBerry CEO John Chen talks about the company's latest earnings report
Dianne Buckner looks at how malls are having to take less -traditional routes to stay relevant
Sharoon Thomas, co-founder and CEO of Fulfil, on leaving one of the most sought-after destinations for tech entrepreneurs: Silicon Valley
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- Oil prices take another dive — can the oilpatch take it?
- Anything for a party, but the idea Canada was born 150 years ago is absurd: Don Pittis
- Ontario pitches new rules to crack down on ticket scalping and bots
- Google to stop reading your Gmail to help sell ads
- Disgruntled U.S. Tim Hortons franchisees follow Canadian example, form alliance