Air Date: Oct 11, 2017 8:09 PM ET
Sunil Johal of the Mowat Centre on what the green economy means for the future of work
Latest Business Headlines
Jacqueline Hansen reports on what the pending demise of Sears means for customers with extended warranties
Don Drummond of Queen's University on a new report that says losing NAFTA wouldn't be cataclysmic
Mark Satov, founder of Satov Consultants, on some of the day's top stories
Alan Cross discusses the impact the late Gordon Downie had on the Canadian music business
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- Extended warranties: Sears Canada debacle a lesson in why they rarely pay off
- How super are those pricey 'superfoods'? Marketplace puts 3 of them to the test
- NAFTA's demise just one potential trigger for a market crash: Don Pittis
- Airbus CEO expects to sell 'thousands' of CSeries aircraft
- Canadian cities in the hunt for Amazon's HQ2 — but is it worth the shot?