Air Date: Oct 11, 2017 7:57 PM ET
The panel examines the relationship between industry and academia
Latest Business Headlines
Aaron Saltzman on whether the booming craft beer business has reached its peak
Lindsey Piegza, chief economist with Stifel Fixed Income, on the latest interest rate hike by the Federal Reserve
Sylvain Charlebois of Dalhousie University on where food prices are expected to go in 2018
Bart Chilton, formerly of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, has pushed for a regulatory framework to oversee cryptocurrencies
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- Canadians expected to pay more to dine out in 2018
- Pipeline bottlenecks push Canadian oil price to deepest discount in 4 years
- What legal weed stores will look like: 'Very chic, very modern, very clean-cut'
- Meal kit trend a booming business in Canada, now worth $120M a year
- Fed raises interest rates, keeps policy outlook unchanged for 2018